|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lavazza OCS is the division of Lavazza that supplies the unique Lavazza coffee capsule system and Bean to Cup automatic coffee machines to office customers.
Our focus is on customer service with our mission to build trusted relationships based on quality service and premium products.
We are looking for an experienced coffee machine technician who is a pro-active team player with can do attitude to join our busy workshop environment based in Mulgrave.
Role responsibilities include:
- Repair & setup of coffee machines and grinders
- Restore, repair & customize coffee machines
- Assisting customers and field staff over the phone where required
- Additional workshop and shared warehouse tasks as reasonably required by the team leader
Whilst prior experience in repairing coffee machines is not a pre-requisite the successful applicants will need to have the following attributes and skills;
- Strong technical experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills
- A team player with high work standards and positive attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Good computer skills
Some lifting of smaller coffee machines are involved. Full on the job training will be provided to the successful applicant, together with a competitive salary and fresh coffee everyday!
If you are self-motivated and seeking a new opportunity, then apply today!