|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We are currently seeking a Level 1 and 2 Traffic Controllers to join our Trafalgar team. This is a full time permanent opportunity.
- More than 12 months experience within the Traffic Management Industry is desirable
- Traffic Controller Accreditation
- Safety Construction Induction Card
- Drivers licence (manual) & own transport
- Good concentration and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Sarah De Zilva – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical and on-going drug and alcohol screening
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.