|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
Our Project Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating resources required to implement and deliver small to large size projects with a range of complexity as part of the Customer Response Initiative (CRI) Program. This role will be responsible for driving project discipline and process excellence across the CRI program.
Responsibilities also include;
- Initiating, managing, and closing remediation matters and all processes such as quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, delivery leadership and ongoing improvements
- Plan, manage and execute project scope and activities. Monitor scope, resource, schedule and financial to ensure delivery within agreed time and budget constraints.
- Develop and maintain project resource and work plans. Monitor project plans to reflect project progress, change and issues resolutions
- Oversee implementation, measurement and maintenance of project quality and control process and standards to satisfy stakeholder expectations
- Project level risk and issue management and resolution including escalation as required. Manage overall risk and issue assessment, planning and impact analysis for the project
- Oversee the procurement of internal/external specialist services, specification of requirements, supplier delivery, cost and quality.
Please note this position is a fixed term contract until 30th September 2021.
Our Project Manager will have Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with various level of internal and external stakeholders. Our Ideal candidate will have strong Attention to detail with the ability to distil key messages and bring insights.
Our Ideal candidate will also have;
- Extensive experience in project delivery as well as experience in Agile and Waterfall project disciplines
- Strong delivery leadership capabilities, significant depth in understanding projects with a proven track record in the management of very large and complex remediation projects activities to budget, schedule and quality measures
- Tertiary qualification in Accountancy, Business, Information Technology or Engineering is preferred
- Background and thorough understanding of financial services and wealth management regulatory environment
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.