|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who are we?
The Kmart Group is comprised of Kmart and Target, Catch, and the Kmart Group Asia sourcing business. It was formed as the Department Stores Division in February 2016 and re-branded to the Kmart Group in January 2019. The division operates 520 stores across Australia and New Zealand and employs more than 44,000 team members.
Based between both the Target State Support Office in Williams Landing and Kmart’s National Office in Mulgrave, this role reports to the Program Manager which is part of the Technology team.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What we’re looking for?
We are looking for a highly technical, passionate, self-motivated and talented Senior Service Delivery Analyst manages support of the Kmart & Target P1 and High Vis P2 incidents 24x7 and is critical to managing ongoing operational continuity.
Specifically, this role will see you fulfilling the following:
- To coordinate IT Service Delivery across all areas of Kmart & Target
- P1 & High Vis P2 coordination/communication
- Ensuring system availability meets SLA
- Managing service delivery via ITIL principles
- Post Incident review analysis and reporting
- Review and approval of system changes
- Disaster Recovery Planning Governance
- Contribute to Governance of the Service Delivery portfolio
- Review and approvals of system changes and preventative maintenance.
- Ensuring stakeholders at all levels are engaged and actively involved/informed of P1 & critical incident matters.
- Coaching individuals and squads, to improve Service Delivery outcomes Support and monitor platforms for P1 incidents 24x7 in conjunction with various Operations Teams.
- Disaster recovery plan reviews and governance
- Service Level Management and Reporting
To meet the challenges of this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Relevant experience- 5+yrs in ITIL Principles - incident, change, problem and release management.
- Experience coordinating Disaster Recovery execution
- Experience leading or working in cross-functional / matrixed operation, ideally in a scaled Agile environment
- Previous experience in incident management in large scale operations
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and core practices
- Strong communication skills; written and oral.
- Strong knowledge of contemporary software engineering principles and practices
- Knowledge of digital product management and experience aligning technology solutions to business objectives
- Experience coaching teams and individuals.
- Experience coordinating senior stakeholder communication
If you are, you will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, inclusion in company bonus scheme if eligible & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.