|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role:
As the Document Control/Administrator on our Windfarm project, you will ensure the effective running of the project by providing a wide range of administrative support functions including database management, preparing claims, report writing and project administration.
The ideal candidate will also be proficient with the following software package MS Word, Excel and Aconex Document control system.
Other duties include:
- Organisation and processing of construction documentation (drawings, specifications and other correspondence.
- Administration of documents to client and sub-contractors via Aconex.
- Scheduling of meetings and minute taking
- Provide administration and contract support services to Project team
- Implement organisation and improvement of data filing and data capture systems
- Providing Engineers with document control guidance
- Working collaboratively in a team environment
- Other general office administration as required
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Very organised, methodical and accurate
- Computer literate and experience of data entry and use of databases
- Oral and written fluency in the English language
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment with a proactive and adaptable attitude
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of your role
- Great communication and people skills
- A full drivers license
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role within the construction industry
This role demands flexibility, the ability to self-manage, and the willingness to be a team player. Apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 575750.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.