|Location:||North Ryde, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The purpose of the EBA Build Analyst position is to deliver high quality, robust, timely and simplified EBA builds allowing payments to employees free of systemic error. The objectives are interpreting EBA’s and proactively work with the payroll and IR/HR specialists to ensure requirements are captured and handed over to the IT Support Technical team. Collaborate with a team of EBA build specialists to ensure timely application of new EBA’s.
- Deliver EBA builds to service level standards of timeliness and quality ensuring compliance to relevant industrial instrument;
- Report progress and issues to Lead as required;
- Strive to make process improvements wherever possible;
- Experience with award interpretation systems (Kronos and Oracle Express HR preferred)
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Demonstrated experience in Kronos Award Interpretation and/or Oracle Payroll 3 years+ experience in documenting and interpreting industrial agreements into payroll systems.
- Payroll processing or implementation experience within a shared services environment or large organisation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaborative and customer service skills
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career within Downer an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia ranging from trains and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, potential to earn KPI bonuses, the foundation of a career with stability and continued professional development and flexible working arrangements as we continue to expand as a business.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Rosa Van Kuyk for more information on Rosa.VanKuyk@Downergroup.com