|Job Type:||Full Time|
Operating in an environment of rapid change and growth, an opportunity has become available for a People and Culture Operations Manager, within our Utilities business. In this role, you will strive to deliver business goals by building strong relationships with business leaders and delivering people, culture and change initiatives.
As the People and Culture Operations Manager, you will work collaboratively within your senior management team and the business to efficiently and effectively deliver the people program and provide strategic and operational human resources support and leadership. Critical to the success of this role will be the ability to influence, lead and coach to solve complex operational problems through a client alliance partnership. Position will be based in Melbourne, travel to and from site/s will be required.
- Bachelor of Human Resources or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated and successful ‘hands on’ experience in a HR Management / Senior Business Partner role ideally from within a similar industry
- Broad HR generalist experience including Change and Communications Management, Labour Strategy & Employment Relations, leading Enterprise Agreement negotiations to fruition, acquisitions, bids and transitions, people leadership and the execution of people plans
- Experience in driving cultural change and realising outcomes
- Courage and resilience to challenge ambiguity and conflict to deliver people plans and initiatives
- Experience in the development of workforce and capability plans and programs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment at the forefront of all that we do
- The opportunity to work within a cohesive HR function aligned to strategic business outcomes
- A challenging work environment where career opportunities will present themselves through our changing landscape.
Applications will not be accepted via email, please upload your application via the online portal. Position will close on Tuesday 19 January 2021 at 5pm.