|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Why you'll love Cisco
You will change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have world impact.
What You'll Do
You are an experienced Regional Sales Manager with a proven track record leading a team of high performing sales professionals. You will be responsible for Cisco's portfolio of solutions for the Enterprise business and will develop our practices across all verticals. You will balance strategic and operational issues, hire, develop and retain top talent and communicate the overall region strategy and business plan to multiple partners. This role involves interaction with executives and business leaders within customer segment. To be successful you demonstrate the ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment.
Who You'll Work With
One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams (Services, Partners, Capital etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals Superior Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on collaboratively giving to the long term success of Cisco through the sharing of best practices and becoming engaged in mentorship activities.
Who You Are
As a Regional Manager you will be responsible for annual revenue portfolio and will lead a sales team including Account Manager(s), while working closely with Systems Engineer(s), Customer Solutions Architect (s), Technical Solutions Architect(s) as well as technology specific Product Sales Specialists, Customer Experience Specialist (s) and the Channel organization globally. This role will have direct responsibility for the Software, Product and Customer Experience strategies and execution. The Regional Manager will formulate and drive an all-encompassing focus across the full solution(s) lifecycle. You will be responsible for the overall Region go-to-market strategy and plan for Cisco's product and service portfolio in Commercial across all verticals. You are capable of accurately forecast sales activity, understanding trends and close ratios. Exhibit strong critical thinking, innovation and leadership skills. Enabling a growth mindset across team members will be critical to success in this role. Driving tight sales management process will be a key enabler to success and experience in this regard will be required.
Key traits are passion, creativity, initiative, teamwork and the ability to motivate and innovate. You should be comfortable working in a dynamic, changing environment and possess rare leadership skills.
- Hire, develop and retain top sales talent for the Region.
- Exceptional leadership, coaching, mentoring, and top grading skills.
- Develop Regional go-to-market business plan to exceed annual product, service and customer happiness objectives effectively motivate sales personnel, providing development through direct feedback.
- Develop and implement strategies to exceed sales objectives through effective use of direct and extended team resources.
- Work successfully in team environment and matrix management organization structure.
- Develop and facilitate a rare team environment which intersects empowerment with accountability.
- Inspire the team to see what is possible, and get them to think beyond a traditional linear mindset.
- Exceptional presentation, communication and influence skills (written and verbal)
- Help facilitate and develop customer interactions and relationships with CXO's and other Line of Business executives within and outside of I/T Be a steward of the Cisco culture.
- Understand the business climate, ambitious environment, and share these findings and developments with management.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- 7+ years of sales management experience building and handling a complementary team environment is preferred.
- MBA or graduate degree preferred
- Validated ability leading large Enterprise accounts is required.
- Experience handling budgets of $100+ Million dollars for product and service offerings is preferred.
- Able to travel 50% of your time
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.