|Job Type:||Full Time|
Located in the award winning Crown Towers, Crown Spa offers our guests a new level of luxury and pampering with tranquil surrounds, relaxing décor and the ultimate in private pampering suites. With the finest product lines, a vast array of treatments and a superior focus on the client’s journey, this is one of Australia’s premier spa facilities
As the Recreation Attendant, you will be working in a dedicated team that is responsible for delivering a quality customer service experience through conveying a positive, welcoming greeting to guests and visitors to Crown Spa, Pools & Gym in accordance with Crown Sydney five-star service standards.
This role will see our Recreation Attendants focused on duties at the pool facilities, which includes restocking towels, towel audits, maintaining pool safety and cabana hosting for hotel guests and residents of One Barangaroo.
You will also be instrumental in maintaining the cleanliness of the Spa, Pool and Gym areas whilst also assisting with food and beverage service. A positive customer service experience is imperative when assisting our guests with any queries regarding pool facilities and service requests.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience working within the Hospitality, Day Spa, Gym, Hotel or wellness centre is preferred
- Aquatic Rescue and First Aid certifications are desirable but not essential
- Proven ability in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal along with strong interpersonal skills
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Flexible availability to work across 7 days including public holidays
What we offer you:
- Part time and full time positions are available
- Be part of a fun, vibrant and dynamic team with an Internationally recognised brand
- Complimentary meals and uniform provided for every shift
- Paid parental leave and access to discounted health and financial services
- Discounts at Crown Hotels and Restaurants Australia wide
- Develop your career with supportive management and ongoing training opportunities
- If you want to grow in your career and work in the spa and wellness industry, apply now.
Applications close: Wednesday 27th January 2021
Role commencing March 2021
For further information regarding this role please view this video https://youtu.be/dghlgK6K088
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.