|Job Type:||Full Time|
VEC is a dynamic single source Tasmanian-based contractor recognised as an industry leader and top tier ASX listed company. We specialise in Bridge design and construction, road and rail work, Civil construction, Water infrastructure, Precast & steel fabrication services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Pre-cast Manufacturing Worker to join our highly experienced team at our Ulverstone site in Tasmania. This role will be involved in all aspects of form work from pre-cast to installation on complex civil structures including bridges and wharfs. These roles would suit individuals who have a high regard for safety and looking to build a long-term career with an Industry leader.
- Qualified with a Certificate III in any of the following disciplines; Carpentry, Form work, Concreting, or Steel Fixing
- Experience in concrete finishing is essential
- 5 years or more experience in a similar role
- Pre/post-stressing experience is highly regarded
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Experience in heavy or civil industries (highly desirable)
- Commitment to safety and perform all duties with best practice in regard to safety processes and guidelines
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link. For more information, please contact Sarah De Zilva – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical and on-going drug and alcohol screening
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.