|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Employee excellence awards/Employee appreciation month
The Deloitte Consulting Supply Chain & Procurement (SC&P) team provides a dynamic environment where you will work on challenging projects, across a range of client organisations.
What will your typical day look like?
- Work with a high performing team of similarly minded colleagues with a strong commitment to excellence and helping our clients achieve value for money outcomes, drive profitability, and improve performance through their supply chain and procurement operating models and practices
- Engage directly with high profile clients on their most important and challenging business issues - addressing and solving their priority strategic and operational problems
- Undertake extensive supply chain and procurement and broader operations transformation focused training and development with the opportunity to experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
- Draw on Deloitte's unique capabilities in design thinking, Digital, Data Analytics, Deloitte Access Economics, and experience from our global consulting network
- A career in Supply Chain & Procurement means you will be working alongside Australia's leaders solving their toughest problems - you never have a boring day
About the team.
Our Supply Chain & Procurement team is growing rapidly in response to market demands for critical thinkers who can solve complex business problems and support the achievement of value for money outcomes. Our clients face challenges that range from transformation in response to market demands, through to disruption from technology advances such as robotics and cognitive automation that enable us to overhaul the customer experience and the efficiencies that can be gained from improved supply chain & procurement operations.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
Seeking a Senior Consultant, to join our SC&P team and also willing to work across multiple sectors. To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years of operations consulting experience in a Tier 1 Consulting firm, boutique operations firm or in industry having worked within supply chain functions
- Proven experience working with or on consulting project teams, engaging with management at top ASX organisations or equivalent - in areas such as supply chain, procurement, enterprise cost reduction, operational improvement and process excellence
- Experience with digital supply chain and procurement technologies
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and data modelling skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to build strong relationships with a range of clients
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Curiosity to learn, proactivity to bring forward ideas, and diligence to contribute to the development of points-of-view on related supply chain and procurement topics
- Strong sense of team and passion to develop others as well as self
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role we'd love to hear from you.
'By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.'