|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and innovative Internal Audit Senior Manager to join the Lion Risk and Audit team (LRA). This is a permanent, full time position reporting to the Group Assurance and Internal Audit Leader and is based at York Street and flexibly from home.
The key purpose of this role is to build trust with stakeholders and lead a newly formed team. LRA enhance and protect value by ensuring Lion's control environment (financial and other) is fit for purpose, enables business aspirations and preserves the Group's long-term viability. In this role, you will provide assurance to the Lion Board and our parent organisation (Kirin) through assurance reviews, J-SOX and continuous monitoring/auditing activities.
- This is a rare opportunity to put your stamp in the delivery of a highly visible internal audit program
- You will lead and manage teams and champion assurance initiatives across Lion (featuring assurance, JSOX, advisory reviews including the use of analytics and continuous monitoring and improvement projects).
- You will drive quality outcomes and champion continuous improvement across our Internal Audit Team.
We are looking for someone with cross-functional agility and a strong understanding of financial and business processes and who has passion for curiosity and innovation. We are also seeking an individual that possess a commercial, risk-based mind-set who is comfortable and resourceful in dealing with ambiguity and change. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of LRA, as we continue our journey in enhancing how we deliver value and insights to our business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Quality as well as driving stakeholder value across the 10+ internal audits on the annual Internal Audit/Assurance Plan including our large-scale J-SOX compliance program.
- Leading a newly formed team with a diverse range of skills, backgrounds and experience as we uplift digitisation capability, tools and also enhance our operating model
- Ensuring our approach for Internal Audits remains aligned with the strategic priorities
- Owning stakeholder relationships and embedding our updated IA methodology
- Recalibrate our J-SOX Program to better align with the growth and change of our global business.
Other exciting elements to this role include the launch of our new methodology, coverage of new and emerging parts of our business (including craft breweries in the US), our highly strategic audit plan for F21 and managing a leading co-sourced provider.
A demonstrated ability in building relationships, networking, business partnering and influencing peers and stakeholders at all levels will see to your success in this position. Project management experience will be highly regarded. A suitable candidate would have 8+ years' experience in a commercial, audit or risk management role. Experience with financial compliance testing (J-SOX, SOX and/or Business Process) as well as data analytics/visualisation, and an understanding of SAP and technology controls would be highly regarded but not essential.
What to expect from us:
We're proud of our diverse workforce, acknowledging our people for the unique individuals they are. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn't fit all. Our flexible working program, LionFlex enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today.