|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work for a Tier 1 construction constructor.
- Initial 6 month fixed term contract.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
About Laing O’Rourke
Laing O’Rourke is a $6 billion international operation with over 50 years of involvement in Australian construction and infrastructure including more than a decade under the Laing O’Rourke banner. We are currently delivering some of Australia’s most exciting projects across the transport, building construction, defence, airports, mining, civil and social infrastructure sectors. Laing O’Rourke is committed to becoming the recognised leader for innovation and excellence in the construction industry. Laing O’Rourke is proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Citation - Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
About the role
We are currently seeking a Team leader for Blue Collar Recruitment / Mobilisations to join our Perth based Human Capital team supporting our resource-based project in the Pilbara region. This is a 6 month fixed term position reporting to the project Human Capital Manager.
- Lead and coordinate a team of Blue Collar Recruiters and Mobilisation Coordinators to facilitate the end to end recruitment, onboarding and mobilisation processes for all direct and indirect workforce personnel.
- Ensure Laing O’Rourke and client mandated pre-mobilisation checks, processes and policies are being facilitated by the Mobilisation team.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to ensure effective and collaborative working relationships through understanding and meeting the needs of the Project.
- Work closely with the Project Leader, HR Manager and Mobilisation Coordinators to ensure all personnel requirements have been met allowing for a seamless commencement on site.
- Produce mobilisation data and status reports and provide ongoing updates to the Project Management team accordingly.
This is a fast-paced role for an experienced Blue Collar Recruitment and Mobilisation Team Leader with proven experience successfully leading Recruitment and Mobilisation teams responsible for processing high-volume project personnel including subcontractor mobilisations. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a collaborative approach to leadership, as well as excellent planning and organisational skills.
We work hard to create an environment that brings out the best in our people. We believe in building careers through providing a safe, connected and innovative culture that supports ongoing growth and development. We offer industry-leading benefits such as specialised learning and development programs, a mental health and wellbeing program, industry leading paid parental leave policy, family friendly work practices, additional purchased leave option and coaching programs for staff on parental leave.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
As a proud RAP organisation, Laing O'Rourke is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Download our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan at www.laingorourke.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.