- Key support and coordination role for our People & Capability Business Unit
- Play a crucial role organising, coordinating and communicating
- Salary Level 3 - $80,859 Base + 9.5% Super - Fixed term full time until the end of June 2021
Our welcoming culture means your face is sure to fit.
Happy employees, happier customers. That’s our culture.
It is the sum of everyone’s different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives that makes ours a strong and inclusive community. We are always seeking fresh new faces. Faces just like yours. Fresh faces wanted.
About the role
Our Business Unit Coordinator provides critical high level support to our Head of People & Capability and extended Lead Team. Responsible of providing a broad range of business administration services, you will be exposed to and support Human Resources, business, office and people management. Play a crucial coordination and communication role, so our people and teams are aligned, well organised and set up to be successful
This is a fixed term full time opportunity based in our Leederville office until the end of June 2021 (followed by several weeks’ handover).
What the role will offer
- Proactively coordinate and perform administration support across the Business Unit including but not limited to the organisation of correspondence and diary management.
- Guide and influence administration activities within the Business Unit.
- Lead and develop the administration function in the Business Unit and ensure knowledge sharing of Corporate and Group requirements is communicated accordingly.
- Liaise and coordinate information with external and internal key Business Unit stakeholders and committees as required. You will work closely with the Executive Assistant of People & Safety Group.
- We support flexible working and happy to discuss options that meet both personal and business needs.
Key skills and experience
- Substantial support and administrative experience in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate successful outcomes with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with minimal direction and high attention to detail
- Ability to plan and manage small projects
- A pro-active mindset with the skill of working well under pressure with conflicting priorities. Excellent competencies in the use of relevant IT applications.
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Please note: As part of the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
Applications close 19 January 2021
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.”
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.