|Job Type:||Full Time|
Regional Service Manager
We have an opportunity to join the team as a Regional Service Manager, based within Bowen Basin with regular travel throughout this region. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to manage the service and maintenance functions of the network of branches, and to ensure assets are maintained effectively, efficiently and safely at all times across the broad hire equipment range.
Can be based in either Rockhampton, Emerald, Makay or Moranbah.
- Proactively drive a Safety First - Zero Harm safety culture
- Implement strategic improvement plans across the Region
Manage the repair & maintenance activities within budget guidelines and report up adverse outcomes
Identify skills gaps in the maintenance teams, set actions plans including competency assessment.
- Regular Service Report reviews and set actions to correct
- Maintain resource and staff levels in line with maintenance demands and budget requirements
- Ensure the service team maintains equipment presentation and reliability standards
- Display relentless customer focus.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- The proven ability to implement and maintain a safety first culture
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Formal mechanical trade qualifications and a mechanical aptitude
- Strong leadership and prior management experience with a diverse maintenance team
- Previous exposure to the legal requirements for servicing plant and equipment
- Prepared to travel weekly across the Region to ensure regular contact and oversight with our dispersed branch network
- Competitive salary package
- The role is a salaried position plus tools of trade including a fully maintained vehicle.