At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
As the Work Management Planner, this is a critical contributor to the successful delivery of sustainable performance for the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Delivers a high volume of sequenced work packages to the Scheduler.
- Creates required part demands and liaises with Inventory Planner.
- Establishes relationships with Supply and maintains regular engagement to ensure parts and materials are delivered on time.
- Sequences work allowing for optimisation by scheduler.
- Liaises with the Asset Management Planner to understand Asset Health and allocation of work.
- Identifies opportunities for standardisation across sites.
- Increases efficiency and accuracy through repetition of tasks.
- Develops SAP Master Data to embed Standard Work Packages into Task Lists.
As the successful candidates, the below is highly desirable:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a number of key stakeholders
- Demonstrated hands on planning and scheduling skills
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- 1SAP experience
You will be based in Perth, Western Australia, in the multi award winning office tower - ‘City Square’. You will have stunning river views from your modern open plan office, state of the art facilities including virtual whiteboards and video conferencing facilities, 550 bicycle racks with ample lockers, showers and change room amenities and a large outdoor terrace with barbecues.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance based bonuses and unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life.
These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.