|Job Type:||Full Time|
Workshop Job Administrator - Orange
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
The main purpose of the Workshop Administrator is to provide efficient and effective WIP management and back up administration support including: general data entry, opening jobs, order acceptance/acknowledgement, creating estimates/quotes parts ordering, invoicing, purchase orders, raising service entries, entering warranty claims, job reports, time sheet reports and general administrative tasks. This role will play an integral role in the service operation by supporting the team and providing excellent customer service and execution of administration tasks for internal and external customers. This role will be working on reception as required.
Areas of responsibility
- Adhere to all policies & procedures especially the EHS policies
- Run Aurora reports as required
- Place purchase orders
- Raise works orders
- Purchase order entry and receipting;
- Job set up and closure;
- Expediting purchase orders;
- Requesting quotations;
- Customer invoicing;
- Time sheet entry;
- Labour and job allocations and reconciliations;
- Ensuring WIP and invoicing deadlines are met;
- Parts backorder reporting and follow up;
- Process Warranty Jobs and complete claims within recommended time frame
- Maintain Safety registers for plant, electrical, vehicle, training
- Liaising with Accounts Receivable and Finance on customer credit issues
- Co-ordination of flights and accommodation
- General data entry, invoicing and raising service entries
- Provide administrative support to the CSC
You will be a confident user of the Microsoft suite of products, and familiar with Aurora or similar enterprise management software. You will have strong organisational and negotiation skills.
To perform well in this role, you will require excellent time management skills and be highly organised. Previous experience in a workshop environment would be beneficial. The ability to work and perform unsupervised is essential. The right candidate will have highly developed customer relationship skills, with a high level of initiative, drive and determination to achieve goals & targets set for customer satisfaction.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are a core value (Fair Play).
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards. Putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Superannuation that’s 2.5% above the superannuation guarantee
- An Employee Benefits Program
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies.
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employee’s who want to improve their health and welling.
Agencies need not apply.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
07 3621 1823
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2018, the Group had approximately 42,000 employees and sales of 100 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.