|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a full stack Senior Analyst Developer with a back-end focus, you would join other Developers, Manager Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, Business Analysts and UX Designers. You’ll own key modules of our product where you’ll use and grow your experience to architect and build cloud applications, APIs and microservices to maintain high availability and reliability.
You’d work across the Service Team collaborating within your own squad, individual developers and manager engineers to deliver first class banking software that provides real value to our customers and an outstanding user experience.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Leading & developing new features.
- Maintenance of existing code base.
- Follow our Software Development Life Cycle and contributing to further refinements and innovation.
- Providing robust coding practices and solid unit and component test coverage.
- Team Player with the ability to take the initiative.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our technology stack, driving our strategic plans with the ability to raise questions where necessary.
- Remaining top of your game by reviewing industry updates and practices against current development processes.
- Effective problem solving, communication and team skills.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications:
- Application design and development.
- Design patterns.
- Object oriented design.
- J2EE architecture.
- Java 6 onwards.
- Spring framework.
- HTML and CSS.
- A modern build tool for example gradle or webpack.
- ERD Entity Relationship databases.
- Git as a version control system.
- Unit, component and integrated component testing and their associated tools.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Automated testing frameworks and processes.
- Dev Ops experience.
- AWS / cloud-based technologies.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as remote due to the current requirements for all Australians to practice social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.