|Location:||Brisbane, Dandenong South, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Downer Group, Learning and Development (L&D) plays a vital role by developing the core capabilities that position Downer Group for future success. We build strategic capability to ensure our people have the right knowledge, skills and attitudes to deliver results for our customers.
We are now looking for a creative and experienced Learning and Development Instructional Designer to complement our Learning and Development Team. Based in our offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, you will lead operational / functional learning and development initiatives that result in the development of specific capabilities in the workforce in key priorities outlined in the Learning and Development Plan.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, you will both analyse and respond to business requirements, developing strategy and leading initiatives (end to end solutions) to meet current and future capability development needs. This is a great role that will allow you to bring experience in learning design and delivery with teammates who are passionate and professional about what they do.
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline (Communications, Psychology, Education, Human Resources or something similar)
- Evidenced experience in developing a range of Learning and Development initiatives that are purposeful, engaging and a demonstrable business improvement and impact.
- Sound knowledge of learning principles and practices and what makes an engaging compliant eLearning experience
- Expert understanding of adult learning principles and practices
- Extensive knowledge of L&D trends in (Project Management, Leadership, Zero Harm, Business, Management)
- Understanding of the applications of learning frameworks
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Evidenced experience in developing both digital and Face to Face programs
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Comprehensive understanding of national training frameworks and funding subsidies
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management and consulting skills (stakeholders may include the business, vendors and contractors, managers and team members)
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment
- Cert IV in TAE desirable but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Competitive salary and other employee benefits (mental wellness initiatives, gym memberships, etc)
For further information, please contact Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK FOR NO AGENCY APPROACHES