|Job Type:||Full Time|
NEWest Alliance is a multidisciplinary collaboration between CPB Contractors and Downer, working with the Public Transport Authority to deliver over $1.2 billion of works as part of METRONET.
Across two projects (Yanchep Rail Extension and Thornlie-Cockburn Link), the Alliance will add 32 kilometres of track to Perth's rail network, 5 new stations and 3 station modifications as well as 14 kilometres of principal shared path.
Together the projects are set to create 3000 jobs and once operational will give residents of the northern and southern suburbs greater access to employment and training, entertainment and recreation hubs.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Civil Site Engineer to join our Metronet project. We are part of a plan, design and construct rail team and you will have the opportunity to be part this exciting major project.
You will support the project delivery by ensuring budgetary and programming schedules are met in accordance with contract conditions. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Experience in utility relocations, earthworks, concrete / asphalt pours
- Monitor the Project Plan and record progress against the program.
- Ensure Site Diaries are completed on a daily basis.
- Resolve engineering issues as they arise
- Assist in management of delivery interfaces
- Generate and follow up with close out of Requests for Information
- Participate in milestone design reviews
- Review documentation for construction purposes including verification of standards, codes and specifications
- Support, monitor and review all aspects of the design review process.
- Prepare contractual correspondence
You will preferably have rail experience, as well as relevant legislation, commercial and compliance knowledge. reporting procedure processes.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering / Construction
- Experience within the rail, transport, construction, mining & resources or engineering industries (project experience) preferable
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
WHAT WE OFFER
- A generous remuneration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued career development and flexible working arrangement as we continue to expand as a business.
- Shift allowance
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Marie Hetherington for more information at Marie.Hetherington@downergroup.com.
Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.