|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Suit experienced, results driven Business Relationship Manager looking to join a high performing team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative team – based in Brisbane at BOQ Village Gasworks Newstead
- ASX 100 Finance Leader Suit Experienced Business Development Manager – Insurance Premium Funding
- Awarded Best Relationship Business Bank 2017 at the industry’s premier Business Banking Awards hosted by RFi Group
About the Role
BOQ Finance are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. You will be part of a professional team in Brisbane and gain exposure to a diverse portfolio of intermediaries and products with the backing of our operational and business partner teams also based in Newstead.
BOQ Finance delivers cash flow and asset finance solutions to the SME and mid-market corporates predominately via intermediaries. Our partners are increasingly demanding access to a broader range of finance and banking services including Asset Finance, Trade Finance, and Inventory Finance, in addition to Insurance Premium Funding; delivered as part of broader solution-focused proposition which adds value to your intermediary relationship.
Working closely with the Head of Premium Funding and the broader nationwide development team, this role requires an experienced Business Relationship Manager to on-board, retain and manage a portfolio of key insurance brokers and authorised representatives. Further, you will be responsible in achieving consistent results, and ensuring year-on-year (YOY) growth is achieved across your portfolio.
As the local BDM – Insurance Premium Funding, you will relish the opportunity to drive both new and organic business relationships.
You will be commercially astute and have proven experience in the management and achievement of sales targets, coupled with your ability to effortlessly identify new opportunities and implementing a ‘best fit’ account management framework, ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
Your proven sales and business development experience will be complimented by your solid networks across Brisbane metro and regional Queensland areas. Naturally, you will demonstrate –
- Relationship experience within the insurance industry (e.g. broking, underwriting, premium funding or sales support)
- Demonstrated sales effectiveness – proven experience of adding ‘value’ to the sales experience within an intermediary driven environment
- Proven ability to set personal targets and achieve results
- Knowledge of Premium Funding systems would be a distinct advantage
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses. We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.