|Location:||Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Grow your career with exposure to all areas of the Group, including Senior Executives and Board sub committees.
- Be supported by a team whose vision is to build a function of excellence.
- Develop your skills in building business stakeholder relationships, report writing and data analytics
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it. We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
About the Role
As an Internal Auditor you will:
- Contribute to a dynamic team environment.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders.
- Provide insight through the identification and assessment of key risks and controls across an array of topics.
- Build upon your knowledge of regulation and emerging risks.
- Formulate and execute audit testing programs.
- Apply and hone your written and verbal communication skills, negotiation tactics, and critical thinking capabilities.
- Utilise a commercially driven and technology centric mindset.
Capabilities, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in identifying and evaluating operational, credit, data, technology, regulatory and/or financial risks and controls.
- Strong and concise written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work across multiple reviews across multiple teams.
- Ability to think laterally and “outside the box”.
- Ability to learn and assess new concepts quickly.
- Ability to understand data structures and apply data analytic techniques with an audit mindset.
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain confidentiality with ability to deal with sensitive information confidentially.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business or Commerce.
- Desirable: member or eligibility to be a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors or equivalent body and attain certification.
- Desirable: experience working within/understanding of the retail banking sector.
- Desirable: experience assessing/reviewing financial models and associated data.
What we Offer
A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.