|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cardno's successful Geospatial team is growing and is currently looking to recruit a Graduate Surveyor to join the team and work with a group of technical professionals to deliver innovative solutions to our clients. The role is based in our global headquarters in Fortitude Valley and with Cardno's "Work Your Way" policy, we offer flexibility in when, where and how you work. With a focus on outcomes and empowerment to choose the way you work to deliver the best outcomes for you, your team, our clients and Cardno.
As a Graduate, you will develop skills in the following:
- Planning and delivery of survey projects in South East QLD
- Practical use of Leica/Trimble robotic total stations and GPS units,
- Undertake a variety of surveys including engineering and cadastral surveys.
- The use of survey and design software including AutoCAD and 12D
- Collaborating with project staff and seeking advice from Senior Surveyors as required
- Maintaining continued professional development
- Commitment to application of work health and safety principals to maintain Cardno's commitment to Zero Harm
To be successful you will display -
- Degree level qualifications in Surveying or equivalent
- Relevant experience as a Registered or Licensed Surveyor will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience using Leica/Trimble robotic total stations and GPS units and AutoCAD would be preferable but not essential (12D will be advantageous though training can be provided)
- A demonstrated passion for working in the Surveying discipline
- Well-developed report writing with excellent communication skills
- Adapt to working within a team environment coupled with a positive and proactive
- Keen to get involved and learn from others including other disciplines, whilst also contributing to a vibrant team
- Position includes both office and fieldwork and the applicant must be physically able to stand and work in the field including in remote areas for extended periods of time.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance-based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.