|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced People Systems Specialist to join the team. This role reports to our People Systems and Reporting Leader and is a permanent position, based at our Sydney Olympic Park office.
The purpose of this role is to act as a key point of contact for SuccessFactors Employee Central continuous improvement initiatives as well as a point of escalation for systems issues, troubleshooting issues and seeking out long term resolutions.
Key accountabilities of the role will be:
- Discuss and plan roadmap of change with key business stakeholders to ensure SuccessFactors Employee Central are fully utilised to support business strategies.
- Manage the implementation of improvement initiatives (e.g. configuration updates, testing, troubleshooting, feedback and documentation).
- Provide system change signoff through an agreed governance process for regular packaged changes as well as for break fixes.
- Manage escalated helpdesk queries within agreed SLAs or as agreed with stakeholder if outside SLA.
- Liaison with Platinum support teams - raising systems issues through to solution implementation and issue closed.
- Identify trends (wider system issue, capability gap in a part of the business, etc.) and lead a long term resolution process with process/system owners.
- Perform workflow analysis to ensure processes are not stalled or in error.
- Review Employee Central data replication monitor to ensure errors are resolved and data is flowing successfully.
- Troubleshoot integration issues from SuccessFactors to downstream systems and modules.
- Manage the SuccessFactors half yearly upgrade process along with configuration changes required
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation of processes is maintained.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience with HR system implementations whether that is large scale or continuous improvements. SuccessFactors Employee Central accreditation or certification and payroll expertise is required.
To enable our people to work in ways that support their lifestyle, LionFlex drives agility and innovation to help us deliver on business goals. Our people have the freedom to choose where, when or how they achieve and deliver outcomes, with the support of their leaders and peers.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today.