|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
About the opportunity
You’ll provide casework and case-management to families, children and young people who are at risk of further escalation within the Child Protection system.
This position is offered on a Permanent full-time basis and is based in the Campbelltown area.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Social Work/ Social Sciences and relevant work experience with children and families
- At least 3 years’ experience working with children and families, preferably within a casework model
- Demonstrated understanding of child protection issues and the ability to identify and address these issues with families when required
- Current driver’s licence and willingness to transport families
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We work together to ensure that every employee can be the best they can be. We value you and will support you in your life and in your career by:
- Supplying ongoing training and mentoring so you can continue improve and learn new skills
- Ensuring a family friendly workplace and flexible working hours
- Providing an attractive salary which is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience plus super with Not for Profit Salary Packaging also available
- Offering an accessible employee assistance program to support your wellbeing
If the idea of working for a progressive not-for-profit organization excites you, then click APPLY now to get your application started!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police, reference and Working with Children checks.