|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
On a contracting basis until end of May 2021, the Digital Analytics Analyst is responsible for ensuring digital data and insights are effectively and accurately captured, stored, and utilised by the business, driving commercial value and driving strategic decision making. This role will ensure we have digital data analytics to optimise the adoption of digital channels, drive continuous improvements for customers, improve feature utilisation and influence investment into our channels.
Key accountabilities of this role will include;
- Monitor the Digital Insights Jira Service Desk queue to prioritise and deliver digital analytics requests within SLA
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure analytics and optimisation objectives are understood and considered
- Provide deep-dive digital analytics to enable the business to improve decision making
- Support the analytics testing for key digital projects and new website deployments
- Monitor tagging across MLC digital platforms and input into a register of analytics tagging gaps and the prioritisation of delivery
- Support the maintenance of digital data model for each platform
- Support the delivery of self-serve analytics strategy (e.g. creation and maintenance of dashboards within Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) to ensure the business has access to key digital metrics
- Provide training and guidance to business users of GA and AA to improve knowledge and self-serve of digital reporting
- Provide insights to support and enhance NPS reporting
- Enforce and maintain UAM processes for analytics platforms to ensure compliance with risk controls
Key skills and experience required will include;
- 2+ years experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Planning, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Strong stakeholder communication and influencing skills
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients and community.
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply today!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.