|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Senior Consultant, Operational Excellence, you will work across a range of activities that bring Process Transformation, Enterprise workflow and Intelligent automation solutions to life for our customers. Leveraging new ways of working, you will apply an lean and agile approach, together with enterprise methodologies, tools and standards to lead the identification, scoping and delivery of optimised solutions that will maximise customer and business value. The Senior Consultant will partner with a cross functional team as applicable, to deliver Operational Excellence (e.g. process re-engineering, automation, enterprise workflow and intelligent automation) to deliver sustainable positive business impact across the enterprise.
Leading Delivery squad or stream works, across different business units, you will be expected to work closely with Delivery Owners to ensure that solutions are successfully delivered into the Business within agreed timeframes.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Lead large and medium size initiatives on your own or with a small project team
- Stakeholder engagement, influencing consistency of Process Transformation across the division and alignment to project’s priorities
- Review assigned business processes from end-to-end and create “As is” process if not available
- Work with the Business Owners to develop and implement ‘To-Be’ process maps and artefacts to embed lasting process change.
- Develop appropriate materials to communicate and present opportunities for relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate and support workshops, working with stakeholders to define process, identify current issues and develop future state process maps.
- Ensure alignment to enterprise process methodologies, frameworks, standards and tools (including Lean Six Sigma and Agile).
- Working with stakeholders from across the Business to understand and qualify new opportunities for workflow and automation
- Demonstrating product functionality, communicating roadmaps, and providing emerging requirements to the Product Owner and Product Development teams
- Acting as the direct point of contact between the Operational Excellence and the business during delivery, and retaining quality oversight of all business process optimisation and workflow configuration activities
- Participating and where necessary leading a range of agile ceremonies focused around planning work for an iteration and ensuring continuous improvement
- Working with the broader squad to continuously improve standard processes, tools and templates
- Advanced Data analysis and modelling.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications:
- Black Belt certified and experienced applying the tools
- A genuine passion for customers, with intermediate working experience in Customer Centred Design.
- Strong knowledge of delivery methodologies and associated tools, with significant working experience in Agile delivery, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and practices.
- Experience as consultant with track record delivering project/ changes with a business improvement focus
- Advanced Office skills that will allow you process data to support the team with diagnostic material
- Advanced Analysis & Problem Solving with demonstrable measurement techniques.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience process mapping (MS Visio, Signavio), process documentation (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Strong stakeholder management skills and influencing skills including at Senior Executive level.
- Change management expertise, to address behavioural aspects of change required to support sustainability.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to synthetize data and communicate findings in a meaningful way.
- Demonstrated application of Risk Management fundamentals.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as remote due to the current requirements for all Australians to practice social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.