|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world-leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources and energy sectors. As part of this team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer Mining has an immediate requirement for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to work on our Tom Price Rehabilitation Project in the Pilbara. FIFO Perth 2:1.
The Tom Price Rehab project is a small but challenging project that includes the reprofiling and encapsulating of a waste dump including significant reshaping works to achieve a stable landform design. We currently have a new, small maintenance team on site who require a Supervisor, responsible for:
- Ensuring service and maintenance of site plant is compliant to Australian, Downer and site standards;
- Coordinating field breakdown situations;
- Coordinating and plan maintenance, servicing and mobilisation of mobile plant;
- and resources economically;
- Conducting regular inspections of fleet to maximise equipment availability and reliability
- Maintaining high standard of housekeeping always
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Solid experience working at a Supervisory level and have the capacity to lead your team to achieve a high level of results
- Experience monitoring heavy earthmoving equipment and processes in an open cut mining environment
- Previous mobile plant experience essential with Trade qualification with post-trade experience working in the mining and heavy earth moving industry;
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating and planning operations in an open cut mining environment
- Systems experience with AMT, JDEGS, SIS preferred;
- Section 44
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your current resume to this application. For any queries or help with your application please contact Melanie Greenfield on 0437 610 128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.