|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking a Senior Estimator for our Oil and Gas business to provide clear and accurate estimate presentations for various upcoming greenfield, brownfield, maintenance and capital improvement projects. You will provide sound, qualified decision-making to the estimating process, following all necessary process and protocols, preparing subcontractor and supplier requests and commercial and pricing vetting analysis.
Reporting to the Manager Strategy, Growth and Proposals, you will prepare estimates, accurate pricing adjustments for scope variations and directly liaise with both subcontractors and clients providing ongoing contract input and advice in relation to quoted services and tender submissions.
- Significant experience in estimating mechanical and piping projects preferably within the oil and gas industry with the ability to evaluate work packages, identify scope anomalies/complexities through simple and complex drawings and produce clear and concise tender handover packs to the operations team upon award.
- Multi-discipline estimating experience and sound knowledge of Candy and Microsoft Project software.
- Ability to Prepare Candy cash analysis and list / clarify qualifications and tender assumptions and maintain a Candy master of costs and products for estimating purposes.
- Proven ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with clients and sub-contractors.
- Focused and results oriented, driven by excellence, highly autonomous with a sense of urgency.
- Strong business acumen with a sound understanding of the commercial drivers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diversity of work and projects with future expansion forecasted
- Attractive remuneration package
- Working within a team of industry experts you will have the opportunity to learn and develop key quality capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg, Talent and Sourcing Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org