|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking a Lead Planner for our Oil and Gas business to create realistic project schedules for a project or bid, conversant with project complexity and client requirements, for both upcoming tenders and existing project works. To review and challenge, in consultation with the wider team, the viability and compliance to Downer Project Control Standards and ensure suitability for review by the National Manager Estimating and/ or PMO as required.
Reporting to the Manager Strategy, Growth and Proposals, you will work across multiple greenfield and brownfield projects ensuring the effective planning and scheduling process delivers on the project safety, time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience and proven success in field scheduling and planning with mechanical and piping discipline a primary focus.
- Ability to drive project outcomes, work autonomously and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of P6 and Microsoft Project software.
- Understanding of structural and electrical works is advantageous.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diversity of work and projects with future expansion forecasted
- Attractive remuneration package
- Working within a team of industry experts you will have the opportunity to influence successful delivery as well as learn and develop additional key quality capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg, Talent and Sourcing Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org