|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to project growth, Downer is seeking a site based Project Administrator to join our Substations team. This is a 7 month fixed term contract opportunity located in Moorabool, Victoria. Your previous experience supporting a large project team within a large organisation with strong levels of judgment and discretion will ensure your success in this position.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing administrative duties in support of the project team. This includes the provision of varied office and project duties, such as preparing reports, handling information requests, raising purchase orders, preparing correspondence, reporting, scheduling meetings, managing travel requests and performing other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role combined with Cert III/Diploma of Business Administration preferred
- Fully committed to the full duration of the contract and happy to work on site
- Strong proficiency in SAP, JDE, MS Office, Share Point and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Strong attention to detail combined with outstanding communication, influencing and negotiation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner and quote reference number 575643.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.