|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role:
Cisco Webex is rapidly expanding its marketing and communications team across the Asia Pacific region and we are looking for phenomenal talent who can build on the amazing culture that makes Cisco the #1 company to work, globally. (Great Place to Work and Fortune)
The Marketing Manager - Customer Experience Solutions is the marketing leader for Cisco’s ‘Contact Centre’ and ‘Customer Experience’ solutions business in the Asia Pacific, Japan and China (APJC) region. The individual will be an integral part of the regional sales and marketing leadership team and be responsible for delivering awareness, adoption and growth into our customers and partners.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional individual who has deep domain expertise in the ‘Contact Centre’ and ‘Customer Experience’ market with experience that cuts across both segments and technology.
You will be strategising, planning, managing, executing and measuring program across the full marketing spectrum and working with teams across the world to help you achieve and succeed.
This is a career defining role that gives you the ability to come in and make a big difference from Day 1, working with one of the worlds innovative technology companies in a market that is growing exponentially.
We can’t wait to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Be the ‘brand to demand’ solutions marketing owner for Cisco Webex Contact Centre Portfolio of solutions in APJC.
- Be a regional evangelist for Cisco and an industry ‘thought leader’ in the ‘customer experience’ and cloud contact centre market.
- Be the bridge between the global contact centre ‘product management and marketing’ teams with the APJC business.
- Drive solutions awareness into sales teams, partners and customers to assist at all stages of the buying journey.
- Advising and enabling sales and marketing teams across the region on customer and market dynamics in addition to portfolio innovation.
- Own product launches and solution updates on a regional level.
- Be accountable for the pan-regional achievement of marketing demand KPI’s for the portfolio of solutions
- Be the key interface with media and analysts in the region
- Develop marketing content and program to drive awareness into new markets and segments
- Develop and communicate ‘thought leadership’ into market to assist our customers in navigating market dynamics.
- Monitor and report on ‘market insights’ and ‘industry trends’ and competitive intelligence to aid in the business strategy development and solution positioning.
- Manage Brand, PR and Demand Generation agencies across the region to support your field portfolio objectives.
- Work closely with key Cisco Partners to drive aligned marketing program
- Shape global, regional and in-country campaigns and content strategy in response to local market requirements
- Know the business, the market and your customers better than anyone else in Asia Pacific, through continuous market and operational analysis.
Who you’ll work with:
You will work with one of the most innovative and inclusive SaaS Sales and Marketing teams in the in the Asia Pacific Region. We are a close-knit group who are passionate about winning as a team and ensuring we have some fun on the way. This is a team that looks out for each other and will always be there to help you, no matter the situation.
Who you are:
You will have a strong record of marketing experience working within the Contact Centre and ‘Customer Experience’ solutions market in the APJC market. You will have worked closely with sales leadership in addition to regional and/ or global marketing teams. Strong English language skills are critical and the ability to work with virtual teams a must.
You are a well-rounded marketing leader that can think strategically, proactively and outside of the box. You can build marketing plans for various segments, lines of business and verticals.
You will have proven experience across the full marketing spectrum implementing programs based on marketing intelligence and data.You will be passionate about your solutions, your customers, your team and understanding the market dynamics in which you operate.
Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a Business discipline.
- 10+ years of marketing experience in the Asia Pacific with your last 3+ years in the contact centre and/or customer experience solutions space.
- Strong connections into the Asia Pacific Analyst community and Technology media.
- Advanced understanding of the Contact Centre, CX and CCaaS market in APJC and globally.
- Experience in working closely with sales organisations and leadership to deliver on aligned KPI’s.
- Demonstratable understanding of the unique qualities, cultures and business acumen in Asia Pacific markets.
- Fluent in English with a secondary language advantageous (Korean, Japanese, Mandarin)
- Strong presentation, communication and copywriting skills.
- Experience in presenting to large audiences and events (physical and virtual)
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organisational requirements
- Strong project management skills with ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement