|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join an organisation with strong values, a community focus and a great culture
- Manage your own local portfolio of Small Business Customers
- Business lending, relationship management, customer acquisition
- Flexible and autonomous role
Bendigo Bank has a unique position in the Banking and Finance industry: we are a trusted brand with a (really!) high Net Promoter Score and the time is right for growth as businesses reconsider the sort of bank they want to partner with.
About the role
Known internally as a Small Business Manager , in this role you will manage your own portfolio of business clients with complex lending typically in the range of $200k - $750k across a variety of industries. You will:
- connect with your customers with quality conversations to build deep and lasting relationships
- implement and deliver financial solutions that are innovative, holistic and needs-based
- form close relationships with your branches : partner with branch managers and coach and lead the education of Branch teams
- build trusted relationships with Credit Risk
- Develop and implement localised plans to raise your profile in the community
This is a full time, permanent position with a central or western Melbourne portfolio (dependent upon successful candidate).
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for someone who will grasp this opportunity with enthusiasm and proudly tell our story to take our business to the next level. Plus:
- Customers are front of mind in everything you do
- Sound business lending experience and knowledge of lending policies and procedures
- Well-developed credit analysis skills
- Success in building strong relationships with both customers and stakeholders
- Ability to lead education sessions and share knowledge
- Proven and proactive approach to business development (Established quality referral sources and networks in the local area will be advantageous)
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
We believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
For a confidential discussion about what this opportunity can mean for you, please contact Kylie Page, Recruitment Advisor on 03 5485 6050 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers.