|Job Type:||Full Time|
It’s an exciting time to be joining Western Power. The way we use power is changing. The grid is evolving. And it’s our people who are helping connect everyone to a brighter energy future.
Our collaborative and safe work environment allows you to develop and expand your expertise in an industry that’s constantly evolving. We’re committed to equal opportunity and providing a flexible work life balance that empowers you to work smarter and supports your career growth.
Now more than ever, we need talented and passionate people to join us and help shape the future of energy in WA. Explore the fantastic opportunity below.
This is a full-time maximum term position for 18 months located at Perth, Head Office.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for preparing scopes of work for various Facilities Management service category sourcing events. Database and administrative support will also include working with the Facilities Management team to validate assets and maintain records across multiple locations.
The successful applicant will be experienced and competent in the following:
- Sound level of experience and knowledge (minimum of 3 + years) in developing Scopes of Work within the Facilities Management sector.
- At least 4+ years demonstrable, effective administrative, organisational, prioritising, planning and coordinating skills preferably within a project, planning and / or scheduling environment
- Minimum intermediate expertise with MS Office suite – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong customer focus, stakeholder management, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of procurement, scheduling and cost control activities
- Experience in a Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Current knowledge of applicable regulations, standards and procedures applicable to Facilities Management services.
What’s on Offer?
At Western Power, our people are our strength. As an employee at Western Power, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- Equal opportunity employment;
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements and
- An award-winning employee recognition programme.
Salary: ASU EA Level 4.1B: $78,147 + 11% superannuation.
Like to know more?
Please submit a copy of your current resume and covering letter together with your qualifications and proof of working rights in Australia.
Applications Close: 25th January 2021
Does this role sound like you? If you're ready to be apart of something great, apply now!