|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Meet with our team & Interview in March 2021
- FIFO Full time and Casual positions
- Open to local Broome residents only
Our Recruitment team will be holding an Information session in Broome on Tuesday 2nd March 2021 for individuals who wish to enter the FIFO workforce as a Service Attendant/ Utility worker.
Please note these positions are open to Local Broome residents only.
What is the role?
You will be FIFO from Broome across our sites in the Eastern Pilbara. Generally working an 11 hour day on a 2:1 roster.
Service Attendant roles include but are not limited to grounds maintenance, mine-site cleaning, cleaning (domestic and commercial) across our villages, assist with prep and service in the kitchen or may work in retail/wet mess. You will work a variety of roles to the highest safety standard.
What are we looking for?
- Full work rights are mandatory
- You must be able to undergo a pre-employment medical & ongoing Drug and Alcohol testing
- Any experience across hospitality, cleaning & retail is highly regarded
- Motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to remain focused whilst working in a team and autonomously
- Strong awareness of safety
What's in it for you?
- Sodexo cover onboarding costs for the successful candidate
- Uniforms provided
- Exposure and gain industry experience that will open career pathways
- Traineeship Opportunities
- Employee Benefits and Rewards
This Information session will include a short presentation by our Recruitment staff, which will give you more of an insight to Sodexo & what we do. You will understand expectations and what to expect from us. You will also have the opportunity to interview with our recruiters on the day.
How to Apply?
If you are a local resident of Broome seeking a FIFO career & would like to attend, please submit your resume confirming your availability to attend this session. If shortlisted, a team member will contact you to confirm attendance.
Indigenous applicants encouraged to apply