|Job Type:||Full Time|
Transurban Credit Officers work collaboratively to ensure our customers pay for the time, efficiency and ease of use gained from using our infrastructure.
With a focus on customer experience and interaction, your role objective is to gain agreement with customers to payment arrangements that are fair, customer orientated whilst meeting the needs to effectively manage business risk, maximise collection, minimise bad debtors and preserve cash flow.
Sitting within our Customer team, you'll be part of a department that puts people first.
You will work with a team of likeminded, values-based individuals, who are driven and empathetic with the work they do.
The impact you'll have:
- Work in a fast-paced dialler environment,
- Hitting collection targets and KPIs for Grade of Service (GoS), Average Handling Time (AHT) and Abandonment Rate in a high volume contact centre environment
- Contact customers with overdue accounts.
- Negotiate fair and flexible payments, actively listening with care and compassion, providing options available under our hardship policy are utilised
- Utilise our policy guidelines to make decisions about debt when required
- Work closely with debt collection agencies to resolve complex credit problems
The talents you'll bring:
- Ideally, you'll have call centre experience and/or credit, complaints or customer resolutions exposure (preferred but not essential)
- A strong background in credit management (or equivalent) with exposure to financial hardship is highly valued
- Be passionate about customer experience by understanding their needs
- Outcome focused - confident and professional regardless if the interaction is via email or phone, a low or high value transaction
- Sound working knowledge of MS office
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicate via email with our customer a well-structured, customer orientated manner
- Ensure Privacy and confidential information is handled with care and as per legislative requirements