|Job Type:||Full Time|
You are an experienced engineer with advanced technical knowledge in automated delivery products/technology/ tools, and work in the infrastructure-as-code space. You will have solid expertise in AWS with a passion for building cloud based solutions coupled with excellent communication skills.
Your Skills and Experience
- Expertise in the AWS space with (EC2, VPC, EBS, S3, AutoScaling, ELB,…)
- Expertise in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security, and applications.
- Expertise in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts.
- Expertise in Linux System or Windows Administration
- Experience in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.)
- Expertise in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
- Expertise in scripting (Python) is a plus
- 3+ years as a technology professional with demonstrable ability to integrate / manage medium-large scale development works.
- 6+ years of experience in IT delivery.
As part of the wider Cloud team, you will be part of Cloud Platform Services and join the cloud journey driving fast paced delivery and support of our platform, working with AWS on a true enterprise scale. This group is rapidly building a top-notch Cloud engineering capability and culture, adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.