|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Enjoy and thrive in a busy, supportive team environment
- Be the first point of contact for our customers at Medfin
- Excellent training, development & mentoring
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Medfin is a member of the NAB Health group of companies and is a specialist finance provider to healthcare practitioners. As a leader in finance for healthcare professionals, specialising in medical, dental, veterinary and allied care sectors, Medfin's product range includes but is not limited to good will, car, equipment and practice premise finance. A true market leader with over 20 years of market presence, Medfin prides itself in providing a tailored, efficient service to its clients. This role represents an opportunity to further your career with a market leader in equipment leasing and commercial finance for the medical industry.
- This challenging role will see you providing exceptional customer service to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- You will act as the first point of contact for our clients by assisting them with queries via the phone and via e-mail
- You will also be responsible for managing a number of key administrative tasks and reports
- Adhere to both internal and external legislation, policies and procedures
- Continually assess and help to identify and improve on operating procedures
Drawing on your previous experience in a Client Services role or even your exceptional Customer Service background, you will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, an aptitude for detail, an ability to work well under pressure and multi task and high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI , endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180 , have an African Australian Inclusion Program. We offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, from education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.