|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking a Project Planner and Scheduler to maintain and monitor the project schedule(s) for the projects delivered under Water Services South. Reporting to the Lead Planner, you will work in conjunction with key stakeholders to build plans for allocated work packets and monitor the delivery of these.
- Tertiary qualified in Engineering, Business or Project Management with a solid background in scheduling projects using Prima Vera project management system.
- Experienced combining multiple projects into a Master Schedule along with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- An effective communicator, with a high attention to detail and a commitment to deadlines and competing priorities with a “can do” attitude.
- A certification in Project Management and Oracle Database is desirable as is experience in risk management.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity in a Water Services role
- Continue to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Competitive salary package.
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on email@example.com