|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on small and large scale projects within Australia and New Zealand.
Due to continued growth our Melbourne Transport team is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to be a part of key projects that will shape the communities in which we live. This role will see you working on city-shaping projects across Victoria while you will have the opportunity to build a dynamic career.
Key responsibility will be to perform project-specific Systems Engineering duties, such as:
* Requirements Engineering & Management
* Railway System Architecture & Definition
* Railway Systems Interface Engineering & Management
* Develop Concept of Operations, Operational Concept & Maintenance Concept
* Develop Systems Engineering models (MBSE)
* The successful candidate will have 3 or more years' experience working on complex engineering projects who is motivated to succeed and is highly enthusiastic.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - Systems Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics and Software are well regarded
* Working knowledge and applied understanding of systems engineering/assurance
* Preferred - Post-graduate Degree in Systems Engineering
* Preferred - Rail or Transport sector knowledge, including tramways, light rail, rapid transit, mixed-traffic metropolitan passenger and freight with a general understanding of the assets and engineering disciplines throughout lifecycle
* Preferred - Technical experience across the full systems engineering lifecycle process
In return we offer you the opportunity to build a dynamic career and make the world you love. It's your turn to be you. At Mott MacDonald you won't find just a job. You'll find the way to a greater future.
By joining Mott MacDonald, you will find we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There is no time like the present to make a change.