As the Web Developer you are responsible for building, optimising and developing best-practice, user-centered experiences across CUA's customer facing web channels. You will be working closely with the Digital Analytics and Optimisation team to focus on the constant evolution, performance optimisation and enhancement of the customer experience on our website.
You support the delivery of all digital projects, marketing campaigns, new products and business critical activities across CUA's website whilst ensuring digital sales objectives, strategic business goals, digital brand alignment and best practice web & user experience principles are met. You will be required to develop and implement website tests as your primary function, but will also assist in building campaign landing pages, product pages, CMS modules and widgets, animations, custom forms and eDMs.
Please note this is a 12 month Maximum Term contract.
- Creative, detailed, innovative and always looking at new online trends and digital technologies
- Naturally collaborative, customer-centric, and a talented communicator and relationships-builder
- Organised, self-managed, resourceful and very comfortable working with complexity
- Improvement and results focused, with high attention to detail
- Fun-loving, collaborative, passionate about engaging others and sharing your digital knowledge
- Practical and thorough when it comes to testing and quality of the solutions you provide
- Strong knowledge of website testing and optimisation tools (Optimizely, Adobe Target and Google Optimize)
- Previous experience/exposure to performance monitoring tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong working knowledge of web development (HTML/CSS/JS) and CMSs,
- Experience across any/all of the following CMSs: Squiz/Adobe/Sitecore CMS
- Knowledge of modern front end development frameworks and API integration
- Portfolio required to demonstrate previous work
- Familiar with UX principles, SEO requirements and WCAG accessibility standards
At CUA, we aspire for our team members to be part of something special, where we are known as a Best Employer and a great community to be part of. We value our people to experience a place where:
- Members are at the heart of everything we do
- We are accountable for results and empowered to take action
- We deliver outcomes and impact
- We constructively challenge ourselves and others
- We proactively work with others to innovate, adapt and grow
- We are genuine and inclusive