|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Story: The Woolworths Group has been focused on the importance of digital and what we need to do to better serve our customers and to create shopping experiences that are personalised, seamless and convenient. In response to this, we have combined our Digital and Loyalty businesses under the new banner of WooliesX.
How we roll?
A start over helping transform our digital practice and disrupt Woolworths and the market, we’re made up of smart people with smart ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering exceptional client experiences. We’re resourceful, inventive and willing to experiment; with the autonomy to doing things our way which have a real impact. We’re a new team with great work life balance.
Where we play?
WooliesX Hub is based is based 2 minutes walk from Central station and walking distance from all the cafes and restaurants that Surry Hills has to offer. The brand new site has been designed to support flexible working with different spaces for different activities such as collaboration, brainstorming or just chilling out.
Who you are:
A driven digital marketing professional who loves to push the boundaries on what digital media channels can do for a business. You should have exceptional media planning and strategy skills, coming from a hands on media planning role. You are organised and efficient, and can handle numerous clients with multiple campaigns across a broad range of brands and categories. In addition:
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in a hands on marketing/media role either client direct or within a media agency
- Exceptional presentation and visual story telling skills
- A thorough understand and experience in the art of data visualisation through presentations
- Hands on experience with Ad Servers such as DoubleClick or Sizmek
- Hands on experience with buying tools like Facebook ad manager, DoubleClick or Adobe
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience with Tagging solutions for measurement and audience building
- Experience with non-digital media channels and a thorough understanding of each channels role in the path to purchase including OOH, TV, Radio and POS.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills with high attention to detail and time management
- Well-developed commercial acumen and proven ability to develop accurate forecasts that met or exceeds objectives
- Experience in research tools such as Hitwise, Neilsen, etc
- Understanding of online of offline attribution
- B2C Retail Experience
If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now.
Want to connect? We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn #LI, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.