|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Make an impact to our business banking customers by joining our specialised Health team
- Work with a broad and dynamic team of specialists and reap the benefits of team rewards
- Exciting perm opportunity based in Sydney
Our Health Connect team are looking for an experienced Business/Home Lending Banker or experienced Business/Home Lending Associate to join the team in managing a portfolio of specialised Health customers located across NSW, ACT and QLD. The Health Connect Banker will be responsible for focusing on the management of an existing portfolio of Health clients, whilst growing strong referral sources, community links and new business partnerships as part of a broader team approach.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter, and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
We help fund some of the most important infrastructure and industries in our communities. NAB Health is a specialised banking business created to provide comprehensive both personal and business financial solutions to approximately 26,000 customers within the healthcare sector. NAB Health was launched in April 2007, and was driven by growth in healthcare spending and the lack of specialised financial services and advice for the healthcare industry. We specialise in servicing the healthcare industry in Australia in both the public and private sector – ranging from dentistry, aged care, pharmacy, right through to private medical specialists and veterinary practices.
NAB, invested in you:
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.