|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
Our Insurance Product team is accountable to manage insurance products, as well as the evolution and growth of MLC Wealth’s end to end group and retail insurance offering. Our Analyst is responsible for assessing & reviewing Insurance requirements and managing the obligation of Annual Insurance Data requirements, with a focus on SPS250.
Responsibilities also include;
- Maintenance and monitoring of the re-rate calendar and collection of data requirements (from/for Insurer, Relationship Manager or External Expert)
- Initial input and analysis of the data in accordance with the assessment criteria
- Assess any data gaps and request improved data as required o Preparation of re-rate client file for quality review by the Consultant, Insurance
- Use the relevant Product Work Instruction and adhere to the guidelines provided o Assistance with communication of premium or benefit design changes arising from re-rates
- Assemble and maintain the client file for the change and undertake any due-diligence activities that may be required
- Assess the requirements are within the Benefit Design Standards and preparation of a Benefit Design Forum assessment request when required
- Establish continual improvement of insurance data, with goal of improving data quality and accuracy, as well as identifying storage improvements to increase the usage of the data for other key obligation activity
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience within the Insurance industry and financial knowledge developed through experience in wealth and financial businesses and organisations
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements as it relates to insurance
- Tertiary qualified with a Degree in Business, Commerce, Economics or Finance
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing ability
- Demonstrable evidence of a product strategy and development mindset, relevant to the wealth and financial product lifecycle.
- Strong levels of commercial acumen and a clear understanding of the drivers of insurance pricing and design both in the group and retail domain
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.