|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
Our Consultant, Product Management will help manage, monitor and maintain the insurance offers that form part of Wealth Product’s insurance arrangements.
- Work with MLC Limited (MLCL), who are the administrator of these retail insurance only products, to ensure NULIS oversight and compliance with the requirements of SPS250 and the Trustee’s IMF
- Take a lead role in coordinating regular product forums with MLCL relating to NULIS products, working closely with HO insurance in Super
- Execution and oversight of obligations within the Work Instructions associated with the obligations within the Insurance Standard Operations Procedures, with specific accountability for the appointment (new business), rerate (existing business) obligations
- Preparation and/or presentations of reporting to management, insurance committee or board
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the insurance component within retail insurance Super products (administered by MLC Limited), including key competitor awareness
- Be a key point of reference for insurance product queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Timely maintenance of supporting insurance policy documents ensuring product disclosure and source of truth documents are aligned
- Lead stakeholder for initiatives in making improvements to insurance arrangements leading to product simplification, member acquisition and retention, and actively participate in cross-functional working groups to implement these initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience within the Insurance industry and financial knowledge developed through experience in wealth and financial businesses and organisations
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements as it relates to insurance
- Tertiary qualified with a Degree in Business, Commerce, Economics or Finance
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing ability
- Demonstrable evidence of a product strategy and development mindset, relevant to the wealth and financial product lifecycle.
- Strong levels of commercial acumen and a clear understanding of the drivers of insurance pricing and design both in the group and retail domain
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too.
If you're ready for the next step, apply today !
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.