|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Night shift
- National company
- Organisation dedicated to safety
Boral is seeking a responsible, organised and experienced professional driver to join our team in St Peters. As a Boral Driver, you will be responsible for loading and delivering quarry materials to customer sites throughout the Sydney Metropolitan areas.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to:
- Delivery of quarry materials which includes responsibility for compliance with axle weights tolerances and using smart track system to capture data
- Ensuring customers and the general public are treated in a courteous and professional manner and the vehicle is presented clean and tidy
- Conducting daily checks on the vehicle and reporting maintenance required
- Teamwork/working with all personnel
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Current HC licence - with a driving history to be proud of!
- OH&S induction for construction industry (white Card)
- A Cert III in Road Transport (desirable, but not essential)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the relevant transport laws and regulations
- Ability to complete documentation associated with collection and delivery of product
Boral operates one of Australia's largest dedicated fleets, providing bulk transport and logistics solutions to the construction materials businesses and other Boral divisions. Boral provides services with the objective of minimising risks associated with safety, compliance and security of supply. The equipment and technologies employed by Boral represent industry best practice, and we have developed comprehensive systems to manage the risk and compliance obligations associated with our activities.
If you are interested in the role please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au.