|Job Type:||Full Time|
Help create a home away from home
- 14 days on, 7 days off roster or 5 and 2 roster dependent on the individual
- Immediate Start available
- Opportunity to join the 18th largest employer globally and leader in quality of life services
About the job
Due to our continued growth Sodexo is seeking an experienced Accommodation Administrator to work in our INX Sodexo Booking team. Reporting to the Integrated Services Manger, your main responsibilities will entail high volume accommodation check-ins and flight bookings, data entry, database maintenance.
You will consider yourself a well organised, self-motivated individual and hospitality professional with the ability to the below criteria:
- INX or QUBE knowledge is required
- Accommodation reservation experience (In-flight) preferable in a remote village, resort or similar environment
- Administration experience supporting a very fast paced team
- Inflight Accommodation system knowledge desirable but not essential
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Proven ability to listen to customer needs, exceed expectations and provide outstanding customer service service in a friendly manner
- Open C class Driver Licences is essential
So what next?
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply.
Sodexo provides a range of services at remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
Full Drivers License