|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Supportive and Inclusive Work Environment
- Full time role with leading staffing company
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Are you competitive and optimistic? Have you got relentless drive to succeed. Do you expect to win and believe your going to win?
If so then this is the role for you. We are currently looking for a Telesales Appointment Setter to join our team located in Liverpool, Sydney.
The role is to identify and generate appointments across our core segments to help grow our small to medium customer base across temp and perm business in NSW.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Booking appointments with our lapsed customers and new prospects
- Identifying potential target companies for Programmed Skilled Workforce
- Thoroughly explaining the value of our services to our lapsed customers and prospects
- Managing new lead inbound inquires
- Contacting prospects to promote new services and products and book appointments
- Manage and delegate new opportunities coming through from all sources
- Advert chasing and following up on reference check leads
- Enter data into our systems, called Dynamics CRM and/or fast track
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Positive, optimistic and determined attitude to achieving goals
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Outlook, will be highly regarded
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative. The role also comes with a competitive salary and incentives for any leads converted into customers.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.