|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Digital Access platform team is looking for hands-on Software Engineer, with strong experience in Full stack development, Automation Testing, CICD devops, as well as Operational support, to provide on-going development and support of NAB’s Enterprise Customer Identity and Access Management platform developed using ReactJS and Java, with strong automation, SCM and Acceptance Test Driven Development delivery methods.
- Develop, deploy and support the Enterprise customer identity and access management platform, consisting of both frontend (react.js) and backend (APIs and Microservices built using Java) components
- Perform Unit, System and Performance testing
- Build and maintain automation test suite
- Develop, deploy and support CICD pipelines
- Troubleshoot issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Perform production operations support, including being on roster for after hour support.
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment utilising a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Ensure strict adherence to SCM branching and merging strategies.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience as a full stack developer in a complex Full stack software development and Configuration management
- Modern front-end - Webpack, Gulp, HTML5, CSS3 including accessibility standards
- RESTful APIs and microservices-based system using Java8
- Experience in a DevOps role.
- Knowledge of identity federation: SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.