We're here to help communities thrive.
Your community is our community.
It is the sum of everyone’s different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives that makes ours a strong and inclusive community. We are always seeking fresh new faces. Faces just like yours. Fresh faces wanted.
We have a 12 month maternity leave fixed term opportunity for an experienced Operations Assistant available until 25th January 2022. Locally based in Karratha, this role will require you to provide a broad range of administration support in accordance with the regions requirements to assist and contribute to the service delivery function in the district.
- Attend to customer and operational enquiries
- Assist staff with data entry, record keeping and document management
- Raise purchase orders, create work orders in SAP or Grange and approve invoices
- Processing employee information, allowances and work docket information for the purposes of payroll and cost allocation.
- Manage physical inventory and procure materials/inventory for Store
- Considerable experience in providing business and customer service support.
- Considerable experience in a broad range of administration.
- Considerable experience in payroll administration
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computing skills and the use of programs such as Microsoft and SAP.
- Current Forklift Licence or willingness to attain.
- Current W.A ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Applications close Monday 18th January 2021.
As part of the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website